Translate in case you don't understand my Spanish

lunes, 13 de enero de 2014

WEEK 2

Hi, this is week 2 of the Webskills for Teachers course, and I'm getting ready for it, because, it looks like it's going to be an interesting hard-working week. For example I'm learning how to use other search machines instead of just google, it's so amazing to see that there are SO MANY options to use, that I had no idea they existed, so I will give them a try... GOOD BYE GOOGLE!

I'm also learning how to write objectives for courses, which is SO IMPORTANT to do well. Writing objectives is the essential part of any GOOD LESSON, if an objective is well written, it really reflects that the class will be successful if the objective is achieved. In order to do that I will follow the ABCD's model and the list of verbs from the Bloom's Taxonomy, which  by the way is a very helpful tool. It seems to be my following task of the week.

Well, I'll have to get started then, because I have lots of reading to do! :)
GREETINGS FROM SUNNY MEXICO!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario