Translate in case you don't understand my Spanish

martes, 7 de enero de 2014

WEEK 1

Well today is "Back to School" day in Mexico, we came back from Christmas Vacation, I'm at school at the moment, and I see very few students around the school, it seems to me that they still want to continue with the holidays. :)  I'm so happy to see all of my colleagues, smiling at them and saying "FELIZ AÑO NUEVO" which means Happy New Year in Spanish.

Well, and here I am starting a new year and a new online course too.
So, this is Week 1, and I have followed our tutor's steps one at the time.

But I still don't see where to post some information:
2) comment on the guidelines and ground rules for our discussions
3) post your thoughts about creating a blog.

Am I lost??

But the good news is that I have created MY BLOG as you can see!
It took me exactly one hour to finish it. Yes I know... bloggin is simple, but I'm too "picky" when I have to select background colors and page settings. By the way, did you like my Red Apple?

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Gloria,

    I saw that you found the place on Nicenet to post your comment about the guidelines and your blog. Well done! I love your blog design. It's terrific!

    Donna

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, thank you very much for all your help via email.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Gloria,

    Good luck with your blog. It looks great already with the pic and all.
    Greetings from Portugal,
    Alex

    ResponderEliminar