Translate in case you don't understand my Spanish

viernes, 24 de enero de 2014

SUMMARY OF WEEK 3

I'll summarize what we did during this week:

  • First of all we read several articles about AURAL/ORAL Skills on the web. For me the terminology AURAL was completely new since I always call it LISTENING SKILL. As a follow up activity we discuss some interesting CALL websites on nicenet, here my e-mates comments helped me realized that there are many possibilities, ideas and dynamics I could do with my own students, FANTASTIC!
  • The fun part this week was when we shared the links on DELICIOUS and also when we shared our pictures on DONNA's WIKI. I'm in an international group of people! Yeah! 
  • And last, but not least we analized some final projects of earlier courses, and that gave me a clearer idea of what they are expecting us to do. I chose one ACTION RESEARCH PROJECT from Honduras, because it had many similiarities to my country (MEXICO), for example, the learning environment, the first language, the type of students, and even the weather is the same! ;)
  • So far so good! I really enjoyed working this week... BUT I don't see any comments on my BLOG... :( 
  • Come on people say something to me! 

4 comentarios:

  1. Gloria,
    I am glad to be the first to comment on your cheerful post. While I was reading it, I sensed a lot of enthusiasm in your words which is a good thing to have when we are committed to such a wonderful group of people from all over the world. I totally agree with you on the choice of the project. I did the same thing. I had to read all the sample projects until I found something that I could relate to; something close to my teaching situation. You are luckier than me because yours was culturally and geographically closer. Keep up the enthusiasm and please drop by and leave a comment on my blog too.

    Muchas Gracias

    Karim Ben Yahya
    Tetuan, Morocco

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Gloria "gloriosa" :)

    So cheerful, indeed, as Karim puts it. Your post has left me with a smile on my face as I can sense your true enthusiasm. Keep it and until the very end! As for commenting, well, it applies to all of us, so comment on ;)
    Have a great weekend. Greetings from cold and wet Portugal,
    Alex

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Gloria,
    First of all you have the same name of one of my dearest friends from Germany so your name is so familiar to me. Then I want to say that your blog is so catchy speaking about the color, pictures and your posts. Just one thing I wish you can change to help us understand more that is the intrface language, can you change it into English, please? :) Greeting from Egypt, Ra'ed.

    ResponderEliminar