REFLECTION of WEEK 4 Just like I mentioned before, my students have to DEVELOP THEIR SPOKEN SKILLS, and that is a big problem! They need to improve their fluency and the integration of vocabulary, they almost finish all of the courses and it's still very hard form them to speak.
In the Lessson Plan (TASK 2) I integrated technology in a way that it becomes the "Input" or information that leads to discussion and conversation. Sometimes we have to show them ideas or interesting topics to talk about, otherwise they stay in silence all the time. The Lesson plan also helped them to go step by step: First I introduced the grammatical structures and they practiced it, then they got familiarized with the vocabulary, and last they started talking little by little.
Speaking in L2 it tends to be the most difficult skill for mexican students, and I'm convinced that technology will help to solve this big issue.
I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE NOW I HAVE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG! THANK YOU GUYS!!
ps. I'm going to try to change it in English, I just don't know how, but hey, you could learn spanish, why not?
Dear GLORIA GONZALEZ,
ResponderEliminarI agree with you totally that Speaking in L2 it tends to be the most difficult skill for students, and I'm as well as you convinced that technology will help to solve this big issue. you are doing great ,keep up the great job.I hope we will all succeed in solving our students speaking problem,I think if they can speak well,they can read and write .
My best wishes to you.
yours faithfully
Enam from Jordan