Uff, it seems like time is running faster than ever, I need to start thinking about the final project, and I still don't have my ideas very clear. But I need to focus my attention on SOLUTIONS, solutions, tech-solutions for my students' speaking problems...
This week I read an interesting definition from wikipedia about SELF-ACCESS CENTERS, and I shared it through Padlet - which is kind of a public online bulletin board - here it is in case you didn't have a chance to read it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self_access_language_learning_centers
And I got pretty interested on it because, here at our University we have one of these self-access centers, BUT, unfortunately most of the material is old-fashioned, and there's not good software for the computers, so I thought that the solution would be to up-date some material so that students could improve their skills, yes, but... we need a budget right? Money, money, money... So I'm still thinking of a more practical solution that wouldn't require money... Any ideas??
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario