Translate in case you don't understand my Spanish

viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

                  This is the multimedia room, which is the only room in the school with technology. (Tv, screen, projector, speakers, computer) and you can also see another group of happy mexican students!

3 comentarios:

  1. OMG Gloria! What a huge room and with so many students!!! I haven't got such a room in my school. How lucky you are.
    ALex

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, in a way we're lucky, I know the school has many needs, but at least we have basic things.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Gloria,
    Your home-made JEOPARDY (basic level) is very nice. I am sure that your student will enjoy it .It is a fun game that your students can play happily. By the way, it is lucky that you have a big multimedia room with highly aided technologies. You have a lot of students,

    Regards,
    zaw
    Myanmar

    ResponderEliminar